Thursday, 28 March 2013
Big sister of AGS Metals & PJ Williams grows up!
Come and visit the newest, largest and most technologically advanced Casting, CAD/CAM and finishing facility in Australia!
Our big sister company, Palloys has opened its new production facility at 8-10 Meeks Road Marrickville NSW which features:
* the latest in casting technology with vacuum, pressure and centrifugal casting machines including Australia's premier platinum casting technology
* Australias' newest and largest furnace capacity with computer controlled burnout cycles
* a great new CAD Lab with client meeting rooms and design viewing stations so you can sit with designers and watch your creations develop in real time
* an expanded CAD printing capacity incorporating the latest in ResiWax printing technology ensuring the smoothest porosity free casts, even in Platinum
* a new jewellery finishing division offering polishing, plating and setting services
new jewellery and design student training rooms
* a new ICP, AAS, XRF and Fire Assay analysis metallurgical laboratory to develop new alloys and ensure casting alloy purity
In addition to the new facility in Marrickville, a newly expanded CAD/CAM Lab will open in Sydney city in May 2013.
Visit Palloys today, or drop your waxes to any Palloys Group company office Australia wide and experience the difference!